BUYERS, SELLERS, AND REALTORS, do you need a superior, reliable Professional Real Estate Inspector? Well, please allow me a few minutes of your time to introduce myself and provide you with an overview of my company and the services I offer.
My name is Joe Nathan Poole, and I am the owner of JP’s Real Estate Inspections. I am a Professional Inspector, licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission, License No. 6868, FHA License No. U106, and Texas Department of State Health Services License No. MAT1056. I have been providing structural/mechanical, mold assessment, facilities engineering services, both residential and commercial, in Houston since 1984, and I have conducted property inspections for many high profile companies. I also hold an electrical license, and I have been providing electrical services and inspections to the Houston community for the past twenty-two years.
- I am a member in good standing with Houston Association of Realtors (HAR).
- I am a Licensed Electrician.
- I abide by Texas Real Estate Commission Code of Ethics.
- I abide by Texas Real Estate Commission Standard of Practice.
- I study and comply with all Inspection Organizations in relations to Safety Issues.
- I have over 20 Years of solid commercial,industrial and residential electrical experience in an engineering environment.
- Knowledge of International Residential Code and National Electrical Code.
- I fulfill 16 hours of continuing education every year.
- I own and use high-tech equipment.
- I am available on Saturdays and Sundays. (call for appt.)
- I communicate well with others on all levels.
- I generate easy-to-read inspection reports.
- I am a competent, reliable, and qualified inspector you want to hire.
As you can see, I am extremely experienced in residential and commercial inspections, and I am well equipped to provide quality inspections to you. I know that your inspection is very important to you and that you only want the best. I must say that I agree. That is why superior service at a low cost is my focus.
Should you need an inspector in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact me at(713) 906-7302 or email me at email@example.com. I guarantee you that I will meet all of your needs.
I teach Air Condition/Heating at Professional Career Training Institute.